Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A little about me...

Michael and Marlena at the beach
Hi, my name is Marlena Marsh. I am 23 years old and I have been married for a little over 5 years. My husband and I were initally set up by his parents. He was stationed here in Mobile (he's in the Coast Guard) while I was attending high school in my hometown in Georgia. We had a long distance relationship for about a year and then we got married. We then moved to Elizabeth City, NC. Horrible place...will NOT go back. Two years ago, we moved to Mobile. I have just now started back to college after a two year absence. I am studying Elementary Education. I would like to teach kindergarten but I am open up to grade two. I enjoy working on cars, riding motorcycles, watching the UGA games, shopping...but what girl doesn't? :) Well, this is just a glimpse of what makes me...well...me.

No comments: